- Full-Service Wedding Planning – this is the ultimate, all-inclusive package where your wedding planner steps in to assist from start to finish in the planning process. We come in and help you craft your dream wedding down to the very last detail, from locating your perfect venue, budget assistance, pairing you up with the best vendors, creating documents and timelines for you and essentially being with you every step of the way.
- Partial Planning – this is for the couple that has some parts of the wedding planned but would like additional help in coordinating and finalizing other portions. We let you handle aspects you are comfortable with while playing a supporting role in areas you are hazy in.
Our Design Packages are our most comprehensive package we offer. With this package, we take our brides on a full-service journey that is tailored to ensure that your needs are met. The Kimber Decor experience to design is customized and built through several planning sessions including design checklist ensuring the
information is gathered to create your perfect wedding design. Afterwards, we provide you with a custom proposal which outlines design options for your wedding.
Setup and Design price ranges typically are about 20 - 25% of total wedding budget
Custom Additions May Include:
- Design Consultations
- Planning Meetings
- Customized Ceremony Decor
- All Tables Designed
- High - Low Centerpieces
- Linen for Guest Tables
- ⁸Custom Wedding Monogram LED
- Sweetheart or Head Table Design
- Backdrop with Draping
- Matching Table Napkins for Linen
- Charger Plates to match Decor
- Lounge Area Setting
- Guest Book Table Decor
- Cocktail Area Decor
- Gift Table Area Decor
- Custom Cake Table Installation
- Dance Floor Installation
This package is for the efficient couple that already has planned and vendors secured and will need assistance with the added details and event coordination. The Wedding Management Package pays attention to the details to make sure that all the pieces you have secured fit together for a seamless celebrations!
Our dedicated wedding coordinator’s goal is to confidently provide our couples with the tools to smoothly transition what each couple has secured pertaining to vendor information. Kim Trell job is to put all the pieces you have secured together to solidify and make sure your wedding day is as you want it to be..
Below, we have provided a list of services included in our Wedding Management Package:
$1,400.00 with 50% deposit to reserve wedding date
- Day of Coordination
- Review Vendor Signed Contracts and Confirm Vendor Logistics
- Creation of Event Day Script
- Vendor Management
- Final Walk-Through at Venue with Vendors
- Rehearsal Practice
- Event Day Management and Oversight
- Creation of a Floor Plan for the Wedding Reception
- Manage Delivery and Setup of all Wedding Day Vendors
If you feel that you fall in between a few categories, we also offer various customized packages based on your needs since no two weddings are ever the same.
- Event planning Services – Birthday's, Corporate , Fundraisers, Non-Profit, Dinner party, Prom, Graduation
If you feel that you fall in between a few categories, we also offer various customized packages based on your needs since no two events are ever the same.